Rainbow World School, Bhawarna
(Affiliated to CBSE)
The trustees of Diwan Chand Memorial Education Society are greatly indebted to their Father Late Shri Diwan Chand Ji for being the source of inspiration and motivation of this noble and sacred cause of Education. As the result of his blessings and the pioneer’s sincere dedication and hard work, laid the foundation of the Rainbow World School at Village Bari, P.O Bhawarna.
VISION AND FORESIGHT
We shall strive hard to realize our school motto “Honest Labour Pays”. We aim to be a sound, sensible and sensitive school community imbibing and sharing common values and morals towards our contribution to the society.
“THE DREAM OF YESTERDAY IS THE HOPE OF TODAY AND THE REALITY OF TOMORROW”
LOGIN FOR HOMEWORK
* Rainbow adopts a qualitative approach in imparting education through modern and innovative techniques.
* Providing good quality modern education, Inculcating values and environment awareness.
* Provision of TAL (Technology Aided Learning) and Trend setters through pace setting activities.
* Furthermore Rainbow World School aims to unlock the talent of all our young people.
* The school caters to the child’s inherent interest and instills the values of integrity, character commitment, competence and to grow in fullness of life to contribute towards progress of the nation.
An emblem is a vivid reflection on the spirit that goes into the making of an organisation or an institute.
The letter ‘Om’ is incorporated in our emblem that symbolizing purity goodness, sanctity and is a Source of inspirational energy. The school’s motto-
“Honest Labour Pays”
reminds every student to remain honest in all spheres of life and try to abstain from the negative influences around. Thus we conclude
“AN HONEST MAN IS THE NOBLEST WORK OF GOD”
* Imparting Modern Quality Education based upon our ancient cultural and heritage and ethical value.
* Instillation of positive attitude and good manners and habits along with social and patriotic value.
* Have a mandate and social commitment towards intellectual, cultural and spiritual development of the younger generation
* The primary endeavor will be to build worthy self esteemed citizens of society.